Continuous Support (Included)
Throughout the course, you will have multiple ways and opportunities to ask questions and get advice. I am here to help navigate you and make your learning exceptional.
Future Updates (Included)
The best updates are on the way! Once you sign up for this course, you will receive future updates and additions automatically - all within this limited-time introductory offer!
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Try the course stress-free! If you bought a course and realized it's not for you - just email us within 30 days and we'll refund you the full price of the course, no questions asked.
- 1.1. Welcome to my Productivity course FREE PREVIEW
- 1.2. How to get the most of this course
- 1.3. Life is a sequence of choices
- 1.4. Update on this version of the course FREE PREVIEW
- 2.1. What stands behind procrastination FREE PREVIEW
- 2.2. Laziness or wrong goals
- 2.3. Leaving the comfort zone
- 2.4. The fear of failure
- 2.5. Perfectionism and self-criticism
- 2.6. Making the most of mistakes
- 2.7. Where to find resources
- 3.1. The problem with taking action FREE PREVIEW
- 3.2. Thinking
- 3.3. Talking
- 3.4. Stop learning
- 3.5. Doubting
- 3.6. Multitasking
- 3.5. Start where you are right now
- 4.1. Defining what you want FREE PREVIEW
- 4.2. Brainstorming your goals
- 4.3. About your dreams
- 4.4. Your own and social goals
- 4.5. Organizing your goals
- 4.6. Clarifying your goals
- 4.7. Defining the most important
- 4.8. Visualizing a timeline
- 4.9. Outlining an action plan
- 5.1. Turning goals into reality FREE PREVIEW
- 5.2. Paper or digital?
- 5.3. Daily review and goals
- 5.4. Life areas
- 5.5. To-do list
- 5.6. Estimated time
- 5.7. Priorities
- 5.8. Executing the to-do list
- 5.9. My digital to-do list
- Daily Review PDF Template
- Advanced time-managements and productivity tools and techniques
- When done is better than perfect
- Rules, habits, routines and principles of advanced productivity
- The highest state of ultimate productivity
- How to stop being overwhelmed and achieve full mental clarity
- 1. Afterword
- 2. You vs productivity
- 3. Dealing with chaos
- 4. Manifesting time
- 5. Course survey
How soon will I see results?
I design my courses so that you can apply the knowledge immediately and feel accomplished at every step. The final results will take effect once you adopt your new habits and stay consistent.
How long does this course take?
After checkout, you get immediate access to all lessons of the course so that you can learn at your own pace, take it all at once or come back and repeat the lessons unlimited number of times.
How are your courses different from others?
Three things: practical meaning that I apply everything I teach, simple with no long introductions, diluted chapters or stories, and efficient - I wouldn't publish anything I'm not proud of.